Thursday, January 26, 2012

Charity Bag

DSCF3841


I have just sent off this waxed cotton tote to Ottawa's prestigious Snowflake Ball, a charity dinner/dance and silent auction for the 3 C's (crohn's, colitis and colorectal cancer).
DSCF3840
This makes me feel good. I always say I want to do something to help people but mostly my world just revolves around selfish me. So when they asked me to donate something I said 'YES!' of course. Also my mother's mother, my Nana Myrtle, died much too young of colon cancer and this event is being held to further research so people get the proper screening tests and treatment they need to beat the odds.



DSCF3836
I decided to go with black leather straps for a change and added this horse hair purse charm as a bonus. It has matching gun metal aglets on the cotton ties that match the ones for the drawstring linen lining.

DSCF3865


I recently purchased a set of leather alphabet and number stamps and I am loving them. Look how professional I am.

No comments:

Search This Blog