Saturday, February 12, 2011

fur coat #2

DSCF9138

fur coat #2 from value village shopping day is way too big for me but the fur is perfect for making fall accessories. i have been wearing the coyote looking one like crazy though, it is cold here in montreal.

DSCF9136

testing my new photo booth that i am building in our old recycling/storage corner. i think the lights are too "warm"? carpet was an x-mas present from my father in saudi arabia. he spoiled me for some reason... i wasn't good or anything?

DSCF9130
bright gold geometric spike earrings laura lombardi via etsy. wool vintage men's trousers with an old horse bridle worn as a belt.
trippen boots via gravity pope.

DSCF9133

red transparent blouse made by my friend Josée Aubin Ouellette
and the bag ofcourse you can purchase on my etsy genevieve savard

DSCF9150
it's taupe lambskin with raw straps $360

No comments:

Search This Blog