Saturday, March 31, 2012

monthly treasures

Screen shot 2012-03-31 at 11.22.25 AM
I'm feeling a little whimsical this morning with Spring approaching. It was a very long month for me and I can't wait for April showers to wash away everything for a clean slate. I want a new bike and I want a beer holder on it, I want to ride around town with a stuffed wolf tail pinned to my trousers. I want to re- decorate my home and read all day long in my salon. I want new clothes. See treasury here marching along.


BTW I'm planning a little online garage sale in the next couple weeks. I will be selling my gently used clothing, some of which is very interesting and lots of old nokomis labels like Dace and Eve Gravel. It'll be good prices and sizes range from small to large.

No comments:

Search This Blog