Sunday, November 13, 2011

remember november

november generally bores me. why couldn't we save thanksgiving for this month like the americans? i ususally do a cleanse this month to get ready for the chaos that is december. i'm just gonna put my head down and work hard because i have a lot of work ahead of me. Two christmas crafts sales, a pop up boutique and some secret exciting prospects coming up.
Here is some shopping i think you should do for yourself to get through this month.
Screen shot 2011-11-13 at 1.53.32 PM
i love etsy. i never thought i would be an "etsy girl" i don't even sell that much on there (i just hit 50 sales!!) BUT i love looking and spending a few well earned pay pal dollars supporting people like me all around the world.
check out my november treasury on etsy here

No comments:

Search This Blog