Sunday, May 1, 2011

fairy tales do come true

mono10

ok i couldn't hold it in any longer and will not be wearing my mono tyvek scarf dress until the perfect circumstances presents itself: like hot thunder storm music festival; riding through a swamp on a raft to magical camping spot; flying kites on a mountain top.

SO instead i'll show you some amazing photos of it by anewdawnfades

mno9
the design is very interesting and using tyvek was brilliant and weird. it's not a dress i would usually pick since it's kinda hard to wear but seeing as it was a trade situation with heather i thought it was a good opportunity to own a really amazing piece.

mono7

also here is my weekend etsy treasury i currated called fairy tale

1 comment:

Buffy Leigh said...

I love this dress. I got it last summer and am always thinking of when I can wear it next. Great photos!

Search This Blog